2021 Symposium on Global Business Operation and Management
Call for Paper
Date：April 29, 2021 (Thursday)
Venue: Cheng Shiu University ,Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Host：College of Management, Chen Shiu University,
Office of International Affairs, Chen Shiu University
Organizer：Department of International Business, Department of Information Management, Department of Financial Management, Department of Business Administration
Development of the new technologies in mobile intelligent technology, Internet of things, social network marketing, cloud-computing and big data are changing consumer behavior and therefore creating many innovative commercial business models and new retail business. In view of environmental changes and challenges of the global economic dynamics and competition, technological based innovative integration of traditional and Internet business model is becoming important. With the objective of enhancing business applications and promoting academic studies in related fields, the symposium focus on themes including the e-Development of Business Technology and Service Management, Innovation of Service Industrial and Value Chain, Applications of Integrated Regional Economic and Trade Systems and Risk Management. Industry practitioners, government administrators and academic scholars are invited to share their expertise and experiences on various management related subjects. Papers from abroad and English papers are also welcome. English sessions will be offered in the symposium.
1. The e-Development of Business Technology and Service Management;
2. Innovation of Service Industrial and Value Chain;
3. Applications of Integrated Regional Economic and Trade Systems;
4. Smart Finance.
5. New Retail
- Project Management
- Decision Support and Business Forecasting
- Production and Operation Management
- Knowledge Management
- Information System Development
- Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- Risk Control
- Financial Investment
- Electronic Marketplace
- Electronic Transaction
- Strategic Management of International Businesses
- Human Resource
- Organizational Behavior
- International Business Management
- Marketing and Logistic Management
- Corporation Evaluation
- Business Intelligence
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Logistics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Social Network
- Internet Marketing
- Information Security
- New Retail
- Service innovation
- Technical Innovation and Management
- Financial technology(FinTech)
- VR/AR/MR and Digital Content Applications
- Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) Applications
- Block Chain Applications
- Big Data and data mining
- and Other Areas of Management
1. Paper Submission Due: March 19, 2021 April 12, 2021
2. Notification of Acceptance: March 26, 2021 April 13, 2021
3. Registration: April 16, 2021
4. Conference Date: April 29, 2021
1. Full papers should be submitted through the conference registration web page for review. Full papers should not exceed 12 pages. Please refer to "Format Guidelines" for derails on the format requirements. All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
2. This conference provides both domestic and international sessions. For international sessions, English manuscript and English oral presentation are required.
3. All papers should be submitted in Word files (*.doc). Use the title of the paper and the name of the (first) author as the filename (e.g. "Title-Name Of 1st Author”.doc") and upload it through the conference registration web pages before the submission deadline of March 19, 2020.
4. This conference will select superior papers from the accepted papers to be included in the "Journal of Global Business Operation and Management" published by the College of Management of Cheng Shiu University and also collected in Airiti Library.
5. The registration fee for each paper is NT$ 300 (US$ 10). The fee includes lunch, abstract collection and a CD of the conference proceeding.
College of Management, Cheng Shiu University
Address: No. 840 Chengcing Rd., Niaosong Dist., Kaohsiung City 833, Taiwan, R.O.C.
e-mail：email@example.com attn: M.C. Liaw (not for registration)
e-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org attn: H.H. Lee (not for registration)